• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

Rustpot said:
Guess who's at work but whose boss wants him in by 6:30 and doesn't shop up til 9? This guy

I'll probably be here 10 hours today and only bill 8, so I might as well do a morning check of the forum, right?

Sounds about right.

Because of our hobby shop and my dad not wanting to pay overtime, I get one day off a week, work Saturdays, and still get 40 hours.

stay thirsty my friends :)

That's later. We just got in $2000 in parts that are sitting about 0.040" out of spec and we needed them to make a shipping deadline for a client in China we've delayed on twice already. Has not been a fun day, even though I'm running around in XX X-Metals between the shipping dock and our shop floor.

Finally have a chance to sit down and crack open a Monster and it's half an hour to lunch. I usually get my caffeine fix in before 8 :(

Got to work, called a work stopage. Had an in house shop challenge. Raced for the fastest time to gear up, climb the outside of the tower to the top and get back down. So I thew my climbing gear on sporting my wind jacket and climbed one of our 150' towers to the top in about 5-6 min and fast repelled down in about 15 sec(youngins got smoked by us crusties). Now we are setting up for a bbq and beer. Next time I should get pictures.

Back