• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

i´m surprised too.....

that team has been pretty much junk for the last decade and a half...
Despite that, they have made it to the playoffs for the last 7 years because of the weak East. Last year, injuries really did them in, but now... Watch out!

yeah, the East is a bag of dicks...

only place where you can be 10 games under .500 andmake the playoffs HAHAHA !!!!

so i've been using glass plates and glue stick as my build surface on my printer instead of kapton tape or a purpose made material, and it works awesome. the only downside is the raw cut glass plates. hasn't really been an issue, the edges are taped so they're not that sharp, and i have a rack and such to put them in so they're not laying around. well i was washing one the other day and dropped it, and thought, "hey i can catch that". Well I did, but i also broke it half and sliced my middle finger on my right hand pretty deep. so thats awesome. And i ran out of filament, so I haven't done any printing for 2 days. =[

so i've been using glass plates and glue stick as my build surface on my printer instead of kapton tape or a purpose made material, and it works awesome. the only downside is the raw cut glass plates. hasn't really been an issue, the edges are taped so they're not that sharp, and i have a rack and such to put them in so they're not laying around. well i was washing one the other day and dropped it, and thought, "hey i can catch that". Well I did, but i also broke it half and sliced my middle finger on my right hand pretty deep. so thats awesome. And i ran out of filament, so I haven't done any printing for 2 days. =[

Ouch. As one who's hands are a mass of gradually accumulated scar tissue, I empathize...

Has anyone else noticed that the music for a recent Subway commercial is the riff from the '80's hit "Talk Dirty To Me" by Poison?

Latest Posts

Back