• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

Who doesn't have that?
It wasn't always common. When Verizon and Sprint had only 3G smartphones, it was not possible. Also older iPhones didn't support it on Verizon and Sprint. AT&T and T-Mobile has had it for eons.

If my phone drops down to 3G or 1x, I need to have wi-fi on if I want to converse on the phone and use data.

Wasn't possible on CDMA networks until LTE came along (read: Sprint, Verizon) and on some parts of those networks it still isn't possible. I could get into nerdy explanations as to why that is but those are the main 2 that couldn't support it until recently.
OOOPS.....I meant Who doesn't have that NOW?

I have always had it for like forever.....I have never used Sprint or Verizon.

I know why they didn't have it. ;)

It wasn't always common. When Verizon and Sprint had only 3G smartphones, it was not possible. Also older iPhones didn't support it on Verizon and Sprint. AT&T and T-Mobile has had it for eons.

If my phone drops down to 3G or 1x, I need to have wi-fi on if I want to converse on the phone and use data.
I just find it funny when I speak to someone on the phone and then they want to hang up cause they can't get directions while I'm talking to them while they are driving. :p

Whats pricepoint on these?
uploadfromtaptalk1425008618244.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back