• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

My Invicta Venom has a 52mm case, the case is 22mm thick and the watch weighs a hair over a whole freaking pound...

People are in shock when I take it off and hand it to them...they know it's "big", but the shock and subsequent smiles on their faces when they hold a watch that's a whole pound is hilarious...

I could easily kill a dude with my watch...
I like my watches chunky...There's nothing like a well made heavy watch. My wrist can handle it!

If any of y'all have been following the college basketball tournament, the other day I was hearing on the radio that some guy made a bet in the pre-season that Kentucky would go the entire season undefeated. He put down $500 at 50:1 odds.

You know he's gotta be biting the hell out of his nails right now...

If any of y'all have been following the college basketball tournament, the other day I was hearing on the radio that some guy made a bet in the pre-season that Kentucky would go the entire season undefeated. He put down $500 at 50:1 odds.

Hes gonna make $25!!! :p

No I don't follow Baseketball. ;)

Wow, talk about stress. That would be a huge payday, 25 g's and it's looking like it could actually happen!!!

Wow, talk about stress. That would be a huge payday, 25 g's and it's looking like it could actually happen!!!
That would be really cool but he should stay calm. Pretend it doesn't exist.
Watch him stress himself out into a heart attack. Then where will he be?

Some people I know would instead be kicking themselves that they didn't make a bigger bet...
Can't win either way....unless you actually win.

Make small bet and win..."why didn't I bet more???"
Make big bet and lose....."why did I bet so MUCH???"

Back