• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

Wife woke me up at 3 with back pain and nausea. Couldn't sleep because she kept tossing and turning. Went to work for a 9 hour day, got out, picked her up, and now ive been at the docs office with her for 3 hours. Lunch was **** today, I work at a hospital so I'm at the mercy of the cafeteria. Starving, sleepy, and can't wait to peel off my scrubs and take a shower. Also can't decide if I want to eat, shower, or sleep more. Wish I could do all 3 at same time. Typing on my phone sucks sorry for grammar.

Ryan Balmes said:
Lemonade stand? Just kidding.

-_-

Exr29070 said:
Wife woke me up at 3 with back pain and nausea. Couldn't sleep because she kept tossing and turning. Went to work for a 9 hour day, got out, picked her up, and now ive been at the docs office with her for 3 hours. Lunch was **** today, I work at a hospital so I'm at the mercy of the cafeteria. Starving, sleepy, and can't wait to peel off my scrubs and take a shower. Also can't decide if I want to eat, shower, or sleep more. Wish I could do all 3 at same time. Typing on my phone sucks sorry for grammar.

That sucks. Hope all is well

Just picked up my 1911 from the gunsmith. 8 months after dropping it off :blink:

He moved buildings, lost his FFL paperwork after the ATF decided to drag their feet, had contractors bail when setting up the new shop, then his main mill went down and needed a ballscrew sourced on a 5 week lead time.

But I have my toy back, and I should be out shooting next week I hope.

think copper is good or should i go with silver?

Image-10.jpg

edit:
can't decide what i like best...
Image-11.jpg

My vote is stainless. The bronze/copper looks pretty good standalone, but you're going to fill the case with a lot more items that are silver such that it won't look as good. I'd do low-profile door handles as well, don't need big ol' suckers like that on there. Machined studs or something.

Some late night gunsmithing working on the mainspring, and fiddling with the XX t-shocks some more.
2012-06-22220511.jpg

take a look in the actual thread rusty, i've already got the doors made. those were the closest thing that mcmaster had that i could just download. too lazy to actually draw the ones i have.

Never really got into guns. The only one i've ever shot was a .357

Back