• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

take a look in the actual thread rusty, i've already got the doors made. those were the closest thing that mcmaster had that i could just download. too lazy to actually draw the ones i have.

Never really got into guns. The only one i've ever shot was a .357

McMaster has garbage for CAD downloads. SouthCo is your friend for all things handle/latch/hinge-related and should have .stp CAD for everything, and I believe McM stocks them on certain stuff.

Been working on a job in Joplin this week and next week but I did have a good lunch next door to the place ...

I was thirsty my friends....
2012-06-14_14-31-00_334.jpg

2012-06-14_14-41-37_107.jpg

Guess who doesn't have work, got a raise and will go on a date tomorrow? Ehem.

Wow, all of the things that you didn't think would happen at all this year happened at once? :smile:

i hate to break up this conversation but i need some help....im a rookie on here and i cant figure out how to get pics uploaded. how do i get them from my iphone to here on the forum.? ( then i can show you my collection!;) )

1.15AM here - half the globe away from most of you guys..waiting for the Spain vs France game to start...

@twitch_man: save your pics off your iphone to your desktop..upload them into a free image hosting site (i.e photobucket)...replied in "advance" mode..look for the little "insert image" icon on the second row of the tools panel..i hope this helps..

Back