• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

So a couple bits of information for whatever future lifeforms read this post.

1. Titanium Clear lenses are underrated for daytime performance. The early morning and dusk hours really need a lens that suits the conditions, and TiClear fills that roll exceptionally well. I wish I had known that sooner. As a footnote, they are absolutely abysmal lenses for night or extremely early morning driving. Easily the worst ghosting I've ever seen through an Oakley lens.

2. IPA pairs really well with the extra toasty Cheezits. The bitterness of the IPA and the smokey flavor of the extra toasty Cheezits go together much better than I expected. Now I'm going to have to find a nice smoked cheese to try with the IPA too. I have a borderline unhealthy love of cheese. And beer. Occasionally I'll over indulge on both of them though not at the same time. That may change soon.

So there you go. Just a few things that you could have probably lived without knowing.

So a couple bits of information for whatever future lifeforms read this post.

1. Titanium Clear lenses are underrated for daytime performance. The early morning and dusk hours really need a lens that suits the conditions, and TiClear fills that roll exceptionally well. I wish I had known that sooner. As a footnote, they are absolutely abysmal lenses for night or extremely early morning driving. Easily the worst ghosting I've ever seen through an Oakley lens.

2. IPA pairs really well with the extra toasty Cheezits. The bitterness of the IPA and the smokey flavor of the extra toasty Cheezits go together much better than I expected. Now I'm going to have to find a nice smoked cheese to try with the IPA too. I have a borderline unhealthy love of cheese. And beer. Occasionally I'll over indulge on both of them though not at the same time. That may change soon.

So there you go. Just a few things that you could have probably lived without knowing.
Isn't being a "Font of Useless Knowledge" @kronin323's job or did you terminate him? :p

Back