• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Chit-Chat Thread

I just ordered corner bumpers and tempered glass protector for my 7. I got the non+ 128gb black.

I hate that these phones are ridiculously small but any case worth a darn adds so much bulk. I bought the slimmest Otterbox since Magpul doesn't have iP7 support. My 6 felt smaller and I would have gone without a case if the camera lens wasn't protruding and the phone so slippery.

Good reviews and several drop test videos, look like they're good. Just hope they're not really snaggy in my pocket.

Utomic - Engineer Tested, Designer Approved. | Utomic.com

I just ordered corner bumpers and tempered glass protector for my 7. I got the non+ 128gb black.

I hate that these phones are ridiculously small but any case worth a darn adds so much bulk. I bought the slimmest Otterbox since Magpul doesn't have iP7 support. My 6 felt smaller and I would have gone without a case if the camera lens wasn't protruding and the phone so slippery.

Good reviews and several drop test videos, look like they're good. Just hope they're not really snaggy in my pocket.

Utomic - Engineer Tested, Designer Approved. | Utomic.com
I have this and it's very nice and does not add bulk at all and fits well in the pocket!! They make it for the 7 as well.
iPhone 7 Plus Case - RhinoShield [CrashGuard] Bumper [11 Ft Drop Tested] No Bulk [ShockSpread Technology] Thin Lightweight Protection - Slim Rugged Cover [Black] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LEK876S/?tag=oakleyforum04-20

Back