• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Douche Day 2015 Selfie Thread

Thank you very much. I had zero expectations to even place, much less win, despite that I've been working very hard on my douchery lately... :hi:
Channelling your inner douche paid off! I've never been the biggest fan of those customs, especially compared to your dark blue pair - is it a bad thing that they looked best in that context, particularly with the cap?!

Channelling your inner douche paid off! I've never been the biggest fan of those customs, especially compared to your dark blue pair - is it a bad thing that they looked best in that context, particularly with the cap?!

Well, whether the clothes and facial expression are configured for douchery or just normal wear, that's the kind of outfit I customized them to go with...

As a PS, especially if this ends up being the last year for this, for your amusement here's a pic I've posted elsewhere, "douche in training"...

douche-in-training.jpg

I was about to go ballistic until I read the comment. I am tired of TWSS lol

It didn't get stale until... oh, let's be generous... the third time it was used. Which was months ago...

BAH! It never gets stale. See? :p

I can start finding Vin Diesel quotes again if you prefer. But let's be honest, no one wants that.

Yeah, yeah. These monkeys are following me because I just took this car. Obviously the car doesn't belong to me, it's not my style. It belongs to ****. **** Hotchkiss, a California state senator. You remember ****? He's the guy who tried to ban rap music because he feels that the lyrics promote violence. It's music, ****! He's also the guy who wants to pull every video game off every shop in the country, because he feels that the video games diminishing intelligence of our youth. Oh, come on, ****. It's only education we got. ****, you're a bad man. You know what we do to bad men. We punish them. ****, you've just entered The Xander Zone.

Latest Posts

Back