• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I almost won that since there is a money back guarantee through ebay. Even though i am confident i would get my money back, it would have been a PITA.

Looks shady bro. No box and etc. i cant verify from the dark pics, but more than likely fake.

yeah, that's what I thought check out the bottom of the elite icon. it has the plastic bumps from the mold visible in the pictures. Unfortunately I bid on it and have requested the seller to cancel my bid so we don't have to go through dispute resolution. I did however give the seller a chance to make it right benefit of the doubt if you will; i told him that I would be willing to pay for expense to have the item verified for authenticity through Oakley if it is real, and he would have to be willing to pay for that cost if it's not. And i'm pretty sure Oakley wouldn't return a fake item either so , he has a lot to lose. Also, I found the Canadian source in his feedback so i for sure know it's fake anyway.

thanks for the input though.

Another fake pair....his excuse for selling the first pair is bad color. This one is...they don't fit over my prescription lenses. LOLOL

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OAKLEY-PIT-...53163987?pt=US_Sunglasses&hash=item257f8441d3

It's amazing when you look at the negative feedback where buyers have actually realized that they bought a fake and how angry and abusive the seller is for being rightfully acused of selling fakes!

I guess the casual buyer may not know or care... until they show it to someone who points it out.

It's amazing when you look at the negative feedback where buyers have actually realized that they bought a fake and how angry and abusive the seller is for being rightfully acused of selling fakes!

I guess the casual buyer may not know or care... until they show it to someone who points it out.

So I told the seller to cancel my bid, for his fauxkleys, and he said to contact ebay because he is going by what the last seller told him which it is 100% authentic. I just responded i will report to ebay that it is a prohibited item. it's amazing like you had said, they know they are fake, but wont back off. oh well that is where using hte bay is handy i guess.

I ordered this from Shade Station, and there's a thread that that confirms they sell authentic glasses. I just noticed this, and curious why my Fuel Cell does not have the Made in USA marking. The SKU does match from the box and the frame itself. It's a Black/Grey History Text/Black Iridium Polarized

taTay6O.jpg

I ordered this from Shade Station, and there's a thread that that confirms they sell authentic glasses. I just noticed this, and curious why my Fuel Cell does not have the Made in USA marking. The SKU does match from the box and the frame itself. It's a Black/Grey History Text/Black Iridium Polarized

taTay6O.jpg

a lot of frames are made in china now, they either say made in china for metals, i have personally seen: gold polished/vr28 blender and the brown camo deviations. I also picked up a pair from Macy's (sunglass hut) of matte black gas cans and polished polarized, the matte black had no MUSA, but the polished ones did, but thy were clearance as they looked older.

Back