• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
How did you know that one is fake? I' m planning to buy a special editiin racing jacket. Thanks!
The case is fake, the cloth is fake. I'm no expert on that frame though. If it's fake it would have fooled me but chances are fake case and cloth = fake frame too. The first 2 giveaways would make me shut my wallet right there.

The case is fake, the cloth is fake. I'm no expert on that frame though. If it's fake it would have fooled me but chances are fake case and cloth = fake frame too. The first 2 giveaways would make me shut my wallet right there.

I agree with you mate! Probably that one is fake stuff!

At a glance it might fool some people but when you start to look you'll see its fake. You can barely make out the bent ear stem tips. The supposed colorway was never produced. Juliets in carbon didn't have hammer stems.

Its a fake and someone is getting taken.
Bidders goin crazy- last bid at 400$ now, biggest rip off

Yeah I am not sure about the frame I am not expert enough to tell if the frame is kinda looks real to me but fake case fake cloth fake glasses. Also they are advertising for a limited edition pair which these are not. Would have to look at o-review also but not sure if those were a color combo oakley made either

Latest Posts

Back