• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
OCP pairs are sometimes hard to tell due to the huge array of colours available over the years...

Looks like a 'team colour' style straight arm radar... Custom ... because Oakley would (almost) never sell such an awkward frame colourway...

Ask to see the box lable and the marking inside the arms... A white bag might be unusual for such a pair unless it's the edge lense...

Ask to see a receipt? (If any)
Because from far it looks not bad... Box, papers, spare nose pieces...

Thank you for your reply.

They say that it is a custom frame with no numbers inside the arms.
The ear socks does have texted Radar on the inside of the left ear sock, and Made in U.S.A. with CE on the right sock.
I´m not sure about the lens. They said Path, but it looks like Edge!? Maybe they just wrote wrong, I don´t know.
I´ve only got Radar XL and Radarlock XL to compare with so difficult to say..

Thank you for your reply.

They say that it is a custom frame with no numbers inside the arms.
The ear socks does have texted Radar on the inside of the left ear sock, and Made in U.S.A. with CE on the right sock.
I´m not sure about the lens. They said Path, but it looks like Edge!? Maybe they just wrote wrong, I don´t know.
I´ve only got Radar XL and Radarlock XL to compare with so difficult to say..

Looks like a path to me... The edge has the corner of the lenses 'cut' ... Thus making them smaller and they're generally used as a female lense

Looks like a path to me... The edge has the corner of the lenses 'cut' ... Thus making them smaller and they're generally used as a female lense

Okay, but what about the missing marking on the frame? Would a fake Radar Path have the texting Radar, Made in U.S.A. and CE on ear socks?

What do people think are these Jade lenses OEM. They guy I got them from on ebay says they are. They did come in the normal packaging minus the box as OEM and thickness wise and looking through they seem ok. They just almost seem like the are to green compaired to my Jawbone lenses that I know are OEM. They seem like they should have more purple. Hopefully someone can give me some good news. Thanks
P1010212_zps0d477ea1.jpg

Can I get a few opinions if these are real heritage eyeshades ... Ebay #. 171289360965 They only come with glasses nothing else

I have a pair of Radar Path. Real or fake? What should I look for?

bilde-5.jpg

They look real. They are the radar RANGE though, not path. I would say real since you can see the H hydrophobic sticker on the lens. Most if not all fakes don't have that sticker on there. What color way does the box say?

Back