• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Looking at a pair of over the top. Here are the only pics i have so far. Can you tell me anything about the authenticity? I've never even seen a pair other than in pics. Thanks guys.
qa8emese.jpg

a9e6uneh.jpg

apyjeryr.jpg

That guy has been trying to sell those for at least a month. Started at $350 and I see he lowered it again. As far as I know they are legit, I've been watching them for awhile. Guy is like an hour from me.

Something that has just been released is usually not faked as it has not had time to be copied. Looks correct, right part #, why would you think it was fake?

Ty for responding.. They look correct but bought two pair for 125 ea they say they are from a private collector and come with nothing but glasses and plain Oakley bag... If they are new I can assume they were bought from an employee... They are a new release but glasses are a pretty old style and a decent price is why I asked

So what is the deal with some eBay sellers selling frames without the box or documents for a little less money? I bought the new Valves last week for about 50 bucks less than retail but with no box, bag nor documentation.

I got them a few days ago and they seem pretty much authentic, I mean I went to my Oakley store to compare them and they seem like the real deal.

Are these super good fakes or do people sell their "review" samples on eBay? Can anybody shed some light?

Edit: Here is the specific item I am talking about. I bought these.
Oakley Valve Polarized Mens Sunglasses Matte Black Smoke Black Iri OO9236 06 | eBay

Was I a sucker?
I'm not a collector so I don't really are about the box or the warranty info.

Back