• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
They're all fakes. Every single item there. Those sites keep moving URLs / domain names.
Suspected the same. Some of the models don't look particularly well finished or even similar to legit models. Looks as if a lot are being sold on ebay as well.

Suspected the same. Some of the models don't look particularly well finished or even similar to legit models. Looks as if a lot are being sold on ebay as well.

Whenever you see a site selling Pit Bosses for $24 with an alleged MSRP of $144, run away screaming...

It would appear that the pair is a legit polished white with violet iridium release. It's just showing signs of wear on the pins from either being rested lens side down or just pure mishandling of the pair. Nothing puts up any red flags for me.

As for serials reaching 137... that would not be part of the Holbrook range. To date the highest SKU is 9102-76. The 009102 SKU refers to it being from the Holbrook family and the 05 afterwards is the particular frame & lens combo released.
Alright thank you for the info. I jsut saw the picture below with the 137 at the end and wasnt sure why mine didnt say that. I picked up a pair of White with golds in the store last week and from what I remember they seemed heavier and more solid. When my wife held mine she gave me a look like they were fake due to the same reason. I should go to the store and compare them side by side because I'm sure they are the same. I couldnt find any weight specifications online though so I could just weigh them on my scale. I do think they are real now, I doubt many fake sellers would even use metal icons also. Thanks for the help.
$_57.jpg

Alright thank you for the info. I jsut saw the picture below with the 137 at the end and wasnt sure why mine didnt say that. I picked up a pair of White with golds in the store last week and from what I remember they seemed heavier and more solid. When my wife held mine she gave me a look like they were fake due to the same reason. I should go to the store and compare them side by side because I'm sure they are the same. I couldnt find any weight specifications online though so I could just weigh them on my scale. I do think they are real now, I doubt many fake sellers would even use metal icons also. Thanks for the help.
View attachment 93705
The last set of numbers on the stem refer to the dimensions of the frame:
55mm = eye size
18mm = bridge size
137mm = temple size

im thinking about buying these nanowire 2.0 i want to make sure they are real. any suggestions?

I am by no means an expert but I do have my pair of Nanos 2.0 which I bought from my local Oakley store many moons ago. Comparing the pics to mine they appear authentic. If you like I can take some pics and post them up, let me know.

Latest Posts

Back