• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
100% authentic.

i see someone posted real, how can they tell from a stock photo? also doesn't "sample" imply something other then authentic?

looking at getting a set just not to keen on spending 600.

Thought i linked the original ebay post. here is the item that was asked about being fake or not.

here it is:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Oakley-Sunglasses-Pit-Boss-II-Asian-Fit-Matte-Black-Polarized-OO9215-01-/390898518491?nma=true&si=QaCy9%2FVOEBzPN5BwpUb5fUHmU00%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Please keep all questions and discussions about fakes/possible fakes in here please. Thanks guys!
I am struggling with how to start a new post. I have a set of Oakley gascans that I want your expertise with and I'm new to forums. thanks

I am struggling with how to start a new post. I have a set of Oakley gascans that I want your expertise with and I'm new to forums. thanks
I might have answered my own question.
So if you can get past the pink lens which was a DIY project for myself at home. I picked these up at a secondhand store in the sunglass bin along with another authentic pair of gascans (score) but I can't tell if these are legitimate or not. I took off the arms for the picture just to show you that they do come on and off.
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
I might have answered my own question.
So if you can get past the pink lens which was a DIY project for myself at home. I picked these up at a secondhand store in the sunglass bin along with another authentic pair of gascans (score) but I can't tell if these are legitimate or not. I took off the arms for the picture just to show you that they do come on and off.View attachment 99822
image.jpg

Does anyone know abut the "P" sticker on the lenses of a polarized pair of oakleys? I always thought that Oakley NEVER put any stickers on their lenses

Back