• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I actually placed a bid on these knowing they were fake. (Or an xx with a terrible custom job) bit the earstems pics are cleverly hidden. It is nice to make fakers work on ebay, cuz when they send the item, as kronin mentioned, ebay is pro-buyer. If i won them i would have just opened a case and get my money back, then askmthe seller to pay me to ship them back if they want it.

Sneaky underhanded and down right dirty ... I wish i had thought of this , this should be a new forum rule

Was there ever a TLD jupiter?
$_3.JPG

Hi, I’m new in the Oakley community and today I received my first Holbrooks that I bought on the net. I cannot determine myself if they are genuine or not. They claim to by used 5 times and bought 1 month ago. My biggest concerns rises visible molding line near the nose, I suppose that it should be polished. I will be grateful for some advice.
P1170769.JPG P1170768.JPG P1170766.JPG P1170765.JPG P1170763.JPG P1170762.JPG

Holbrooks look fine to me. For that particular pair and sku number most fakes tend to be matte instead of polished so it's very easy to tell.

You also don't have 'Made in USA' on them which is a good thing, as the 1:1 copies coming out of the Chinese factories still put this on them (Despite the fact the copies and the genuine product are all made in China anyway!).

Back