• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Well, the etching looks right, though that can be faked. The thickness, shape, curve, and bevel do also. That's no 100% guarantee, I have some lenses I'm sure are aftermarket which match shape, thickness, curve, and bevel perfectly. However, I guess that's as close to certain as you can be without holding them in your hands and checking the optics, unless somebody can spot a problem I haven't seen. The lens coating also seems to match, for what it's worth. Seems like most aftermarket lenses of that type go for a more solidly mirrored finish (accomplished with a film rather than a finish).

IMG_14172263157579.jpeg
IMG_14179273595545.jpeg
not great pix but thanks for any help… new with bix, bag and case..worth $150?

I bought em . Last second rash decision. Bidding was ending in such short time i couldn't even get to ask here before i bought!Sold as pre-owned , no box, non polarized. Are they legit? I was thinking they are real.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

IMAG1257_1.jpg
IMAG1258_1.jpg
need help PLEASE! these are supose to SI m frame 2.0..They have "SI M Frame 2.0 on one stem the other says "MADE IN USA" and CE..no nodel #.. on both stems by hinge theres Z87..the "O" seems to be part of the frame(one piece)..thanks guys

Look good to me. LOTS of fake SI M Frames out there, though.

I'd go for the 3.0. Rubber's hard to get for the 2.0, and the hinges go loose pretty quick on them. No issues with my 3.0 with daily use.

Back