• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
My Girlfriend just purchased me a pair of Crosshair's from eBay and I have some concerns. I've owned several Oakley's in the past and I'm familiar with some aspects of authenticity and the first red flag for me was these did not come with a warranty or certificate of authenticity. Also the description said they were pewter and they are more of a bronze color and the serial number does not seem to match up with it. I have some pictures and I was hoping someone could shed a little light on whether these might be fake or not. Thanks.

20141209_140621_HDR.jpg
20141209_140634_HDR.jpg
20141209_140648_HDR.jpg

On o-review it shows the SKU for the "Pewter" Crosshair as 05-814 which is bad, secondly the SKU on these is more like a Crosshair 2.0 with the 004060, most 2.0's are 00#0## so I'm pretty skeptical at this point of them being authentic, I'm just trying to get a better opinion before we report the seller and get a refund.

Those look exactly like them, I never saw that link when searching for them. Great catch, that gives me some relief.

My question would be is there any difference in US/UK retailers serial numbers? Since the serial number looks different than ones I could find stateside? The retailer looks legit.

Back