• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I don't recognized the polarized sticker, the etching looks a bit spaced off the frame, and the frame CE mark looks off. Oh, and the box label is wrong. All of which I could be wrong about, but enough things add up to make me uneasy.

And there appears to be glue around the icons? Something looks off there.

Polarized sticker does look faded, but the model number is correct...nothing looks blatantly obvious to me to indicate it's fake. I say real.

Hi. I recently bought a pair of tincup from framesdirect.com but I noticed that the nose pads are screw on and not clip ones like the two previous oakley prescription frames that I purchased from a boutique. Is that a tell tale sign of a fake? thanks for your help!

Sorry, only a single pick but can likely get more if needed to verify before buying. These are at a big box store (but not an authorized dealer). My concern is that the lines of the carbon fiber are parallel to the top of the ear stems and not at 45 degrees (like the pair I purchased at the vault). Let me know of the pic doesn't show up (my first time posting a pic from tapatalk).

uploadfromtaptalk1420006342671.jpg

Those look good to me. I think there is some in the exchange for a better price though.

They look good to me also, I requested some more pics. to make sure their is a "A" on the hinge arm.

I seen some in the exchange, but being a newbie, I have to wait 15 days to message or post in that forum.

hi all, happy 2015 to you!

how do you guys determine if a juliet has OEM lenses or not, other than trust. also, are all juliet oem replacement lenses polarised? cause i dont see the word polarised on the left lens for most replacement lenses...

hi all, happy 2015 to you!

how do you guys determine if a juliet has OEM lenses or not, other than trust. also, are all juliet oem replacement lenses polarised? cause i dont see the word polarised on the left lens for most replacement lenses...
I think its a little harder to tell if lenses are fake unless they are really bad ones. Sometimes the color or how thick they are will give it away, and no most are not polarized. They are more expensive than regular lenses. You can hold them up to a lcd screen to find out if it is not written on the lense.

Back