• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Shouldn't the o be more tilted on the scalpel? I'm not sure this is legit. Fake, I say.

IDK that might just be an illusion from the angle of the picture; the icon should be following the groove from the top of the earstem like in this pic, and it does...

scalpel.png

Really I don't see anything that looks off compared to a stock photo but often great fakes will still have the wrong SKU printed on them, which is why I posted the SKUs earlier...

Shouldn't be there a motoGP logo on the left lens' corner?

I never will understund how somebody dare to try to sell anything with such crappy pictures? How come people can't afford a decent camera for about the price of the cheapest Oakley sunglasses?

Are there fakes of Tinfoil Carbons floating around? I got one from eBay and the 1's of the OO6018-01 SKU on the arm look chipped off/rubbed off. Quality seems to be on par with what I've seen at the Oakley store.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

The bag looks real for sure. The box looks kinda crappy, can't tell if it's made if thinner material or just beat up. The lenses look somewhat off. Even if they aren't etched fire doesn't usually look like that to me when I see pictures of it. Does the frame have made in USA on it? They were still from that era and all of mine had it stamped on the arm. There are some VERY good scalpel fakes out there. They used to run rampant all over Dallas Craigslist.

I should probably mention nothing about them screams fake, and I've never a fake scalpel motogp. I just know the bags were at the vault for a long time and boxes get faked all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back