• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Good day to all of You. Just like to ask, have you noticed that Oakley Garage Rock Sunglasses does not have "Made in USA" in the inside arms of the frame? All my other Oakleys have it. I bought it from an official Oakley shop. Does it mean Oakley is already outsourcing the sunglasses from other countries?

Good day to all of You. Just like to ask, have you noticed that Oakley Garage Rock Sunglasses does not have "Made in USA" in the inside arms of the frame? All my other Oakleys have it. I bought it from an official Oakley shop. Does it mean Oakley is already outsourcing the sunglasses from other countries?
Welcome to the forum! This topic has been discussed in length on here multiple times. In the upper right is a search bar. Put in what you are looking for and read away.

Hi!

What do you think about these Ducatis?

Thanks in advance!

$_57.JPG $_57 (2).JPG

they look legitimate juliets, but the serial number or sku on (later models) will help determine if they are legitimate ducati editions and not custom...although the lenses are legit ducati

Back