• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi,
I purchased these shades off eBay as Monster Dogs. The frame is somthing as Crystal Clear. Well, the Monster Dogs I own look different. The lenses of these shades are much bigger and higher than the ones of the Monster Dog.
What am I missing here? What model is that? Is it a fake?
Thanks in advance!
Frank

MD_1.jpg

MD_2.jpg

MD_3.jpg

Could be the "Monster Doggle"
Im not 100% sure if fake or not on this frame but some others should chime in.

I agree it is the Monster Doggle Black Fade Frame / Lens Black Iridium

Hi,
I purchased these shades off eBay as Monster Dogs. The frame is somthing as Crystal Clear. Well, the Monster Dogs I own look different. The lenses of these shades are much bigger and higher than the ones of the Monster Dog.
What am I missing here? What model is that? Is it a fake?
Thanks in advance!
Frank

MD_1.jpg

MD_2.jpg

MD_3.jpg
Those are real. Looks like black fade Monster Doggle sku 05-077. Cool shades!

Man they look real
Seller wont respond to questions
he has sold like 50 of these and 11 in the last 24 hours
Remember E bay has a liberal return policy
Might be worth a shot

On top of what you said, I tried doing as much due diligence as I could (feedback/username lookup on Google, Tineye reverse image lookups) to get some more info on this guy. I figure worst case scenario, eBay can force a refund or I can dispute my credit card, so I placed an order last night...it was marked as shipped this morning, so if/when I receive the glasses, I'll post them on here for everyone to scrutinize. I have a sneaking suspicion that this will be a "if it's too good to be true" scenario though.

Latest Posts

Back