• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I also sent the seller a msg still no reply ...... This one was the 3rd fake Boss on eBay in the last 2weeks

Yea he or She responded to me Quoted below

"Dear redscarab3,

There not fake. I don't lie and try to rip people off!

Why would you think there replicas?"

LMAO

Hey guys, I read these forums regularly but this is my first ever post. I would like your opinion on these ducati holbrooks before i buy them - real or fake? Thanks in advance

03.JPG

04.JPG

o1.JPG

o2.JPG

The box isnt correct and to be honest the frame doesnt look right either to me where is says Made in USA. But with that being said Im not a Holbrook expert.

Looks like its Fake Pit boss season
Funny I have contacted a few people on fakes most are understanding and remove the listing
This guy gave me crap and said he dosent sell fakes lol
Funny tooo he has 457 feed back so he is not a rookie

Oakley Pit Boss 1 not 2 | eBay

View attachment 151253

fake_zps1yprxyrh.jpg

So after watching these climb in price after reporting to EBay & Oakley that they where suspect I decided to phone Oakley to report .......... The response was "maybe the seller changed the screws" my response "are you f**king serious" .

So after watching these climb in price after reporting to EBay & Oakley that they where suspect I decided to phone Oakley to report .......... The response was "maybe the seller changed the screws" my response "are you f**king serious" .
Know thats tooo F in Funny

Last edited:
:rofl:

Back