• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I queried about these yesterday and @OakleyFrankFMJ confirmed they are fake.
I was thinking of a different pair when you inquired.

Now I'm curious. These look very legit. If what he says is true there has to be more of a story behind this pair with regards to how he acquired it.

This pair looks very real to me. Can it be a preproduction pair? I'll say yes on this.

I was thinking of a different pair when you inquired.

Now I'm curious. These look very legit. If what he says is true there has to be more of a story behind this pair with regards to how he acquired it.

This pair looks very real to me. Can it be a preproduction pair? I'll say yes on this.

Interesting, good to know, thanks Frank. I should have posted a link. The only reason I didn't is because i'm not interested in buying them, more interested in the fact that there was no serial number.

Which, to me, seems strange. I don't really see the point in releasing a highly exclusive limited run of something and then also a couple of pairs on the side.

Interesting, good to know, thanks Frank. I should have posted a link. The only reason I didn't is because i'm not interested in buying them, more interested in the fact that there was no serial number.

Which, to me, seems strange. I don't really see the point in releasing a highly exclusive limited run of something and then also a couple of pairs on the side.
Sorry about that.

It is strange. 2 pairs show up on eBay with no serial.

That one buyer does seem to sell legit items though. The other? Not sure.

Are these fuel cells possibly legit? Never seen this color
$_57.JPG
$_57 (2).JPG

Oakley Fuel Cell | eBay

A question for the experts.

I ordered a pair of Radarlock Path on Ebay. They should be here soon. Because I was paranoid getting an inferior knock-off, I specifically bought from someone who advertised as coming with a zippered foam carrying case, warranty info, extra nose piece, microfiber cleaning cloth, additional clear lens WITH tags. I paid $140 delivered. The seller has sold the exact same pair before several times and always the same configuration and as low as $120.

My questions.
1.) Are my chances of getting scammed reduced because I bought it complete (box, extra nose piece, etc)?
2.) Under the "to good to be true clause" (if it is too good to be true, it is), does the $$ amount make sense? I would GUESS these are a 50 point line (100% mark-up on retail). If so, it passes the sanity test.
3.) I see all kinds of frames only like this Ebay guy Oakley Radarlock Infra Red White Frame Frame Only Authentic Pitch Path New | eBay ............Is he legit? If so, I might want a frame only and build a 2nd pair.
4.) Is their a serial number somewhere?

Thanks! I appreciate any insight.

Back