• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
TheOakleyConnoissuer said:
Item number: 130679574494
these antifreezes... the only thing that tipped me off was no returns. did they even make fake antifreeze frogs?

Yup those are real

I'm pretty sure these are legit but I would like to put my paranoia to rest. Please and thank you.

20120430214030474.jpg

20120501234426328.jpg

20120501234439649.jpg

20120501234517409.jpg

20120501234553681.jpg

Hi Guys!

This is my first post on the forum. I am looking to buy a pair of Frogskins before I go to America in June. I have seen two pairs of Frogskins on ebay.co.uk and just want your opinions as to wether they are legit.

Here are the two links:

Thanks for your time!

LF

Hello,

Welcome to Oakley Forum. Please post in the intro's section to introduce yourself to everyone, and then please take the time to check out the forum rules. For instance, you are not allowed to post links to eBay auctions that are not your own, you can only post the item number.

I've never owned a pair of 1st gen Frogskins but they both look legit to me.

Hello,

Welcome to Oakley Forum. Please post in the intro's section to introduce yourself to everyone, and then please take the time to check out the forum rules. For instance, you are not allowed to post links to eBay auctions that are not your own, you can only post the item number.

I've never owned a pair of 1st gen Frogskins but they both look legit to me.

Damn, sorry about that! I was in a mad rush for work when I made my first post.
Thanks for taking a look!

LF

Back