• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Anybody heard of fake Rust decay breadboxes. I would think these are hard to fake. Everything looks legit, outer box, rust finish x-metal box, fallout bag. Just got a really good deal on a pair but won't have them until next week. Just wondering if anyone heard of these being faked. I'll post pics after I get them.

Anybody heard of fake Rust decay breadboxes. I would think these are hard to fake. Everything looks legit, outer box, rust finish x-metal box, fallout bag. Just got a really good deal on a pair but won't have them until next week. Just wondering if anyone heard of these being faked. I'll post pics after I get them.
Haven't heard of them. But it could be possible. Lot of trouble to fake I would think

The holy grail! all Carbon fiber with no serial number. Very interesting listing. A must have. Prototype! Check this New Oakley C Six Sunglasses Pre Production so no Serial Carbon Fiber Grey Rare
image.png

Last edited:
Back