• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
@TexxxZ @Fernando

on a gen pair, the ti plate has more of a 'dog leg' to it - the one in question is too straight...
e26f700222ae44de79f6eed30d0a60fd.jpg

also, he was really quick in responding to my 'have you a buy it now' question but i haven't heard from him since i asked if there was a letter 'A' embossed inside the arm...

also, no elite bag.....

image.jpeg

Hi, I recently bought a B1B matte blue frogskins on eBay. It has the "made in USA" stamp at the end of the arm. I have a few frogskins and the made in USA is usually stamped in the middle of the arm. I was wondering if it could be fake? Other than tt everything look good.

Appreciate if anyone can help :) Thanks. :)

image.jpeg

View attachment 221626

Hi, I recently bought a B1B matte blue frogskins on eBay. It has the "made in USA" stamp at the end of the arm. I have a few frogskins and the made in USA is usually stamped in the middle of the arm. I was wondering if it could be fake? Other than tt everything look good.

Appreciate if anyone can help :) Thanks. :)

View attachment 221624

My opinion is, it is fake.

View attachment 221642 View attachment 221643 View attachment 221644 View attachment 221645 View attachment 221646 Thanks for replying :)

Any more opinions? I am uploading more pictures.. Do let me know.
Everything there is legit. I've personally never seen the stamp as well but it could be possible it is an early B1b release and a sample. You may have something unique there. I wouldn't worry to much. Everything there is fine. Newer frogs do not have the made in USA raised beside the CE anymore. Any in the paper boxes do not. Nice score. I love that pair.

Back