• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Fakes? What do you think.
Frogskin 24-306

1464061822372.jpg
1464061784035.jpg
1464061736167.jpg
1464061703562.jpg
1464061638085.jpg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hi all just got these and wondered about authenticity they look and feel real but the box says tungsten frame tungsten polarised these are gloss black 60 17 on bridge and 123 ce on the other arm and 14a under the left arm sock lenses are clear sharp and are polarised have polarised etched on the left lense spelt with a z thanks guys
image.jpeg

which pairs in particular do you think are fake?

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

I was going to ask the same thing.

I believe many folks here (myself included) have bought from freakchops in the past with no issues.

I just bought a pair of scalpels from him and he threw in a small case for free. Very nice seller and don't see any fakes. I highly recommend freakchops

sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

I took these to an O store for lenses, they didn't fit and the person said they weren't legit.
Missing the model number on the arm and on the other side it doesn't say "China" before Plaintiff Squared CE
Not sure why image isnt working.. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
There were also OAKLEY FROGSKIN POLISHED BLACK / EMERALD IRIDIUM in multiple colors. I could be wrong about them but I couldn't find those markings on o-review but i could be wrong about the frogskins.

Was looking at a pair of Oakleys on a local online site. Seller sent me this serial number. The serial number checks out but the letters don't look correct. What do you guys (and girls) think?

Back