• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
New to Oakley Forum. Looking to pickup my first pair of X-Metal Juliets. Looking for a used pair, but in good condition for daily wear. Not sure yet how to tell fake from real, but found a pair locally which looks decent via photos. Thoughts? Fake or real? Thanks in advance!

View attachment 266294

View attachment 266295

View attachment 266296

View attachment 266297

View attachment 266298

Legit. See the thread linked below for some guidelines on spotting fake x-metals:
Oakley X-Metal Authenticity Checklist

Hello,

Recently opened a thread because the protection film of my lenses peeled of after some rain. See the thread with all info here: Oakley Holbrook Lenses coating peel off after rain?

Attached you find pictures of the serial number and a better picture of the lenses from the inside. The white spots you see are actually blisters. the scratched you see were made after I thought they might be water spottings and I wanted to clean it with a micro fiber cloth.

If you could help me find out if these lenses were fake or not, it would be a great help.

thank you

Tim

IMG_20160726_153457.jpg

IMG_20160726_153653.jpg

IMG_20160726_153704.jpg

IMG_20160726_153644.jpg

Thank you for the replies!

Is there a chance to get the money back some how? I mean, these lenses were brand new, I paid 60 € for them. Before I have been always wearing 2 € sunglasses and something like this never happened. How can 60€ lenses have such a ****ty quality? I am really disappointed about oakley. never again....

he said he doesnt have the original box or bag and the box is from his holbrook glasses.
is there a good way to see if the specs are genuine?

Back