• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I think this thread is here for exactly this reason. I don't have time to waste to learn pairs of sunglasses. I'm glad you do because I have a life to live, cheers !
If you dont have time to spend learning what your going to protect your eyes with then I guess head to the gas station and pick up a 2.99 pair and be happy. I could explain everything that is wrong with those but you probably wouldnt have time to read the whole paragraph.

If you dont have time to spend learning what your going to protect your eyes with then I guess head to the gas station and pick up a 2.99 pair and be happy. I could explain everything that is wrong with those but you probably wouldnt have time to read the whole paragraph.
I would read if you would have wrote more than 4 letters, that's why I am here to read what the experts are saying. I do not have time to do research for a pair of sunglasses that I found at a good price and was curious if it is the real thing.

I would read if you would have wrote more than 4 letters, that's why I am here to read what the experts are saying. I do not have time to do research for a pair of sunglasses that I found at a good price and was curious if it is the real thing.
Technically, he did write more than 4 letters.

You don't have time to research? Really? Really? REALLY?

Yes, the thread is there for this purpose, but you shouldn't solely be dependent on this thread.

4bb6d18e0505dd2e0efb112fc637f427.jpg

Sent from Q's Note5

Technically, he did write more than 4 letters.

You don't have time to research? Really? Really? REALLY?

Yes, the thread is there for this purpose, but you shouldn't solely be dependent on this thread.

4bb6d18e0505dd2e0efb112fc637f427.jpg

Sent from Q's Note5

okay guys, enjoy your forum here and it was a pleasure to read your pertinent replies and comments :) when you are old enough to have your own ID maybe we can chat more

Back