• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
To Oakley pit boss come with blue icons and blue lenses?

IMG_0467.PNG

Well that was douchetastic.

This is a forum of enthusiasts donating their time and knowledge to help people out. It is not a business or service and we aren't employees; nobody who asks a question here is "owed" an answer, it's just lucky when people are willing to help out. A newbie who receives such help and responds to it with such self-entitled arrogance just discourages those who help from continuing to do so. I hope GRFM shrugs it off and keeps lending his expertise.

And it's amusing how the newbie's comments threw insults at peoples' maturity, yet the comments themselves indicate just how immature he himself is.

Not to dredge from last week, but Im late to the party. What really struck me as funny about this little escapade was that in the time it took for him to wait for the responses and come up with his clever little quips he could have googled that sku as GRF and SI then suggested and had not only pics, but reviews and all original accessory pics including the bag and mf.

Kids today.

I think, Kronin, that GRF has seen this enough times to walk right past it!

I don't have any X-Metal Romeos but from my research they look legit, I'd buy them if the price is right. I don't see any standout issues of them being fakes. Wait for another member to weigh in and don't forget to try your own research. Happy Collecting!

Back