• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Got them today. They're gonna need some TLC for sure but I take it as my initiation in XMetals.
Will need new earsocks as these are gummed up (but it has new unused spares for the other rubbers).
Lenses are shot so surely I will be reaching out to @Chris A Hardaway for some custom cuts. Nose bridge is loose so will need to talk to the @THE X-MAN .

Just what I needed...yet another project LOL

Good news is it came with box,papers,coin,spare rubbers and he threw in a used Halfshock RX frame. He had no idea what the loose nose bridge meant so I showed it to him and he dropped the price even more. So $65 to start I think isn't bad!! :)

Yeah that's a sweet deal; congrats...

Got them today. They're gonna need some TLC for sure but I take it as my initiation in XMetals.
Will need new earsocks as these are gummed up (but it has new unused spares for the other rubbers).
Lenses are shot so surely I will be reaching out to @Chris A Hardaway for some custom cuts. Nose bridge is loose so will need to talk to the @THE X-MAN .

Good news is it came with box,papers,coin,spare rubbers and he threw in a used Halfshock RX frame. He had no idea what the loose nose bridge meant so I showed it to him and he dropped the price even more. So $65 to start I think isn't bad!! :)

At $65 invested so far I'd pay the extra for some original Ducati etched lenses

What a great way to find your first x metal! You sound like you have a great plan in place to restore them to their former glory.....

Hopefully, someone can hook you up with some OEM earsocks.....

It would be great to see some before/after pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d8f1fc04205b4b93af3466053515a600.jpg

dfc9322880cb4bf0b12c771817e894a6.jpg

First time I've seen a fake XS. Posted for sale locally by a homeless person.

Back