• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Thanks guys. I'm glad I don't have to take them back. Now I'll need to refinish, tune-up, rubbers and lenses...
It'll be a process but I'll get it done. Or maybe I'll try to find a trade for something else

So I have seen a couple of sunnies on eBay and even one in my friends case that he swears is real that look 100% legit and don't have the SKU on either arm. Instead they have 130 or something similar to that. Are these sample pairs? Or just straight fakes? Anyone know?

So I have seen a couple of sunnies on eBay and even one in my friends case that he swears is real that look 100% legit and don't have the SKU on either arm. Instead they have 130 or something similar to that. Are these sample pairs? Or just straight fakes? Anyone know?
Oakley OCP and warranty frames don't have sku #s:)

Sorry, it took me a bit to get him to take pics and send them. So this is a pair of Breathless and to me they look totally legit. I went over to O Review and they look just like SKU 05-950 except that SKU came with the VR28 and the ones he has look like black iridium. That 130 printed on the inside ear stem is throwing me off however I have seen 130 and I think 120 on pairs that are on eBay but I can't find those again. Anyone know if they are OCP possibly or samples or what? His wife doesn't like them and I want then but I don't want Foakleys(getting duped on one pair was enough for me)!
IMG_0280.JPG
IMG_0281.JPG
IMG_0282.JPG
IMG_0283.JPG
IMG_0285.JPG

Sorry, it took me a bit to get him to take pics and send them. So this is a pair of Breathless and to me they look totally legit. I went over to O Review and they look just like SKU 05-950 except that SKU came with the VR28 and the ones he has look like black iridium. That 130 printed on the inside ear stem is throwing me off however I have seen 130 and I think 120 on pairs that are on eBay but I can't find those again. Anyone know if they are OCP possibly or samples or what? His wife doesn't like them and I want then but I don't want Foakleys(getting duped on one pair was enough for me)!View attachment 298298 View attachment 298300 View attachment 298302 View attachment 298303 View attachment 298305
I'm going OCP

Back