• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official Master Microbag Listing

I saw the Troy Lee with the biker in white and red but didn't see this grey one in the list. Also this red one I just got. No info, it came as Lagniappe with an eBay purchase.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

From the Oakley Arctic challenge event, I want to say the 2010 event athlete bag
I thought it was probably from one of the Arctic Challenge's, but I couldn't find any info or other pics from scouring the internet. I recall searching for Arctic Challenge at the time even. Unfortunately I did not buy it and haven't seen one since.

Finally got a chance to go through the entire picture album. Amazing stuff. I have the brown/white SGH camo exclusive bag if you need pics of it.

Also looking for a little more info on these:

Barneys Army - John Smit World XV vs The Sharks Event 2012
- appears to be a Rugby thing? Guessing extreme, extreme limited exclusive? Are/have there ever been any for sale? It's one I'd love to get some day.

Drako Ops Camo 101-535-001
- is this a sunglasses bag or goggle bag? I can't find any info on Drako Ops, what kind of exclusive was it? Guessing very limited availability as well?

Ok, I think I found info (from your Instagram) that the Drako Ops bag and matching hard case must be new releases of some kind? HFS I need those in my life.

Champ Camp 2010 A - Need more info

Champ Camp is an elite Lacrosse camp. Guessing it was part of a sponsor prize or exclusive from their 2010 camp.

http://www.champcamp.com/

http://leagueathletics.com/Page.asp?n=29879&org=laxloons.com

Great info on the Champ Camp!

Finally got a chance to go through the entire picture album. Amazing stuff. I have the brown/white SGH camo exclusive bag if you need pics of it.

Also looking for a little more info on these:

Barneys Army - John Smit World XV vs The Sharks Event 2012
- appears to be a Rugby thing? Guessing extreme, extreme limited exclusive? Are/have there ever been any for sale? It's one I'd love to get some day.

Drako Ops Camo 101-535-001
- is this a sunglasses bag or goggle bag? I can't find any info on Drako Ops, what kind of exclusive was it? Guessing very limited availability as well?

Barneys Army will include legendary World Cup Winners, Percy Montgomery, Victor Matfield and a host of international rugby stars.

Drako ops is new release

Back