• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***Official NFL Season 2014***

Litos

I believe in babies, music, magic and mom and dad
Houston
so, I didn't see a dedicated NFL thread, so I figured I'd start one.....

Texans won for the first time in an ENTIRE CALENDAR YEAR....

Fitzpatrick didn't look like a spineless turd on the field - i'll take 200 yards, 1 TD and 0 INT all day from him, BUT, I think that will NOT be the norm for him going forward, based on his history....

I don't care if he throws for 150 yards a game, just keep turnovers to a minimum....

JD Clowney lasted one stinking half before his meniscus decided that it no longer wanted to be attached....

since May, the poor kid has had sports hernia surgery, a concussion and now his meniscus tore.....

I still think the Texans are only winning 4 games.....

Seahawks will be in the SB this year again and Peyton's offense is still the best in the game...their defense imp[roved tremendously with their off season signings...

JJ Watt showed why exactly he's the highest paid defensive player ever - dude is a machine and no other defensive lineman has played better than him, like ever.....

Miami spank Pats

Oh yeah ...

Miami.jpg

I was so happy when I saw the Falcons beat the Saints! Defense was basically nonexistent, but that Saints fumble in overtime was timely for the Falcons! Falcons rose up yesterday!

OMGOSH... Watt is on another level. Glad that my team don't have to play against him.

I saw this on the news.

I'm curious as to everyone elses thoughts as I don't follow sports at all and obviously don't know the nitty gritty details of what exactly happened.

All I know is that there is video of him knocking his wife out in the elevator.

Now here is what I want to know.....football is/was his career......yes? He just got BANNED from his JOB for life. Granted he probably has something to fall back on but he PLAYS FOOTBALL.

Do you guys think that what he did in his personal life should have that kind of effect on his work life? He just lost his career because he punched his wife in the face.

I have mixed opinions on this and want to know what you guys think.

DISCLAIMER: Keep in mind I do not in any way whatsoever condone at all the beating of women.

I saw this on the news.

I'm curious as to everyone elses thoughts as I don't follow sports at all and obviously don't know the nitty gritty details of what exactly happened.

All I know is that there is video of him knocking his wife out in the elevator.

Now here is what I want to know.....football is/was his career......yes? He just got BANNED from his JOB for life. Granted he probably has something to fall back on but he PLAYS FOOTBALL.

Do you guys think that what he did in his personal life should have that kind of effect on his work life? He just lost his career because he punched his wife in the face.

I have mixed opinions on this and want to know what you guys think.

DISCLAIMER: Keep in mind I do not in any way whatsoever condone at all the beating of women.
Its just goddell protecting the fine image of the nfl.

Back