• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***Official NFL Season 2014***

Ray Rice at running back... :gotcha::gotcha::gotcha:

Seriously though - Matt Ryan at QB. I am a Falcons fan, but given what he did in week 1 and the depth of talent he has at WR, I don't think you can go wrong.

The rookie WR for Jacksonville, Allen Hurns, had an awesome week 1. Jacksonville may not be relevant but he could be a great value pick for you...

Knowshon Moreno had a great first week in his Miami debut at RB, too...

That Jacksonville / Philly game was a tale of two completely different teams on both sides of the sidelines in the two halves. Jaguars completely dominated the 1st half and looked great. Then halftime showed up and the Eagles completely took over.

That Jacksonville / Philly game was a tale of two completely different teams on both sides of the sidelines in the two halves. Jaguars completely dominated the 1st half and looked great. Then halftime showed up and the Eagles completely took over.
I know, man. It was definitely like night and day the way the two halves contrasted. 17-0 Jags in the first half and 34-0 Eagles in the second half...

Back