• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OFFICIAL RED Day Buy/sell/trade Thread

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I'm equally sure that no one is going to spend a thousand bucks on the trip to RED to buy a non-serialized Juliet with no box. Or anything else that can be bought in the exchanges on any given day.
As is usually the case reality/ the truth can be found in the middle of the two extremes.

I'm fairly certain you're wrong. Its a get together of Oakley collectors. Pairs of all kinds will change hands reguardless if you can get them "any given day".

Some people reacted to this post.
You're right.
(edit to keep thread short)
Pairs will change hands for sure but if you put in this thread that you're bringing a broken-a** pair of delaminating plasma Juliets in dire need of a tune-up no one is going to say "man, I gotta get to RED and snatch those up!" That was my point, basically.
Besides, who knows what will happen when everybody hits to their 2 Corona limit?

Username Hidden said:
You're right.
I don't mean to sound like a **** head, but I think it's gonna happen

Selling my soul for x-metal copyright.

I am bringing three Oakley stickers:D

Username Hidden said:
I am bringing three Oakley stickers:D
Now, InfiniteHero....you know it's up to you whether or not you want to just do the bare minimum. I know we require three pieces of flair...er I mean, Oaks to trade...but look at Bian over there with 37 pieces for trade...and a terrific smile. :lol:

I figure if I go, I'll bring a c clip, a T6 bolt and a gasket to go with the bolt. That may change depending on how my collection changes over the next few weeks. I may need the bolt or gasket, and have to bring something like a used earsock instead.

Username Hidden said:
I figure if I go, I'll bring a c clip, a T6 bolt and a gasket to go with the bolt. That may change depending on how my collection changes over the next few weeks. I may need the bolt or gasket, and have to bring something like a used earsock instead.
LMAO, I am not sure what I am going to bring now, I tried to get the stickers off the car today, and two ripped a little when I put them on a sheet of notebook paper. :eek:

That's cool. My c clip is broken, but its still genuine Oakley. I figure it proves authenticity because it's broken. If it were whole it's authenticity would be questioned.

Username Hidden said:
LMAO, I am not sure what I am going to bring now, I tried to get the stickers off the car today, and two ripped a little when I put them on a sheet of notebook paper. :eek:

There were not authentic stickers!!! Real ones would not tear. I have a few extra I can send you.

Status
Not open for further replies.