• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OFFICIAL RED Day Buy/sell/trade Thread

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had an epiphany. We make the trade, and I can take my T6 bolt, and bolt the lenses together and then thread it into a nose bridge piercing. No need for overrated expensive frames. Now I just need to find a piercing shop.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Bro, we can have a win/win. I can trade you the used earsocks with sharpie artwork and like $75 for the Walleva lenses. Then you'll have a complete pair of loose Juliets without lenses. This way you will have a pair to wear when you are indoors at the Red event. No need to find a Ti Clear lens. :)
Those Walleva lenses are custom ruby red Iron Man lenses. Even the gouges don't take away from the value. But, I will trade you those lenses for that deal. The right lens is blurry due to the scrape and gouge, but still wearable, you have the left eye to see.

Now I will have a custom Juliet, Artist series, with invisible lenses. That makes it much more valuable than that Pit Bull.

Not going, but I am getting an x serial Juliet (complete set) that some of you might be interested in to have as bait.

I will be attending as well. I can bring anything in my collection as I am local, but here is a list of what I currently have that is brand new in box not currently displayed and that I have no issues letting go:

Pit boss 1 Indy edition /100
Pit boss 2 black Vr28
Juliet x-metal/ ruby
Juliet carbon/ blk iridium
Split jacket infinite hero
Plaintiff infinite hero
M-frame pro blk/ grey

Things I am looking for:
Finito Juliet - Complete

And to wear, so I don't need them complete with box but I prefer unworn:
Juliet Brown
C-Six Carbon Fiber

Anyone bringing a Romeo 2?

Username Hidden said:
Anyone bringing a Romeo 2?
The pair on my face... lol

I will be bringing a bunch of stuff. Some of the glasses are more on the ordinary side, and I have some MPH variants that I wouldn't mind trading. I am also bringing:

Old Glory Frogs
SW Blue Chrome Frogs (may or may not be FS/FT, depending on my mood)
Goldbrooks (not sure if I will part with these either)
NYC Fuel Cell
An 8.0 out of 10 24K Plate
2 Pairs of Splice with less than perfect lenses
R. Williams Dispatch
Zero 0.6
and the manliest Lavender Fate you ever did see ;)

I decided against bringing my 24K Juliet and X-Squared and WITK Hijinx, as I don't want to be tempted to part with those.

Username Hidden said:
I will be bringing a bunch of stuff. Some of the glasses are more on the ordinary side, and I have some MPH variants that I wouldn't mind trading. I am also bringing:

Old Glory Frogs
SW Blue Chrome Frogs (may or may not be FS/FT, depending on my mood)
Goldbrooks (not sure if I will part with these either)
NYC Fuel Cell
An 8.0 out of 10 24K Plate
2 Pairs of Splice with less than perfect lenses
R. Williams Dispatch
Zero 0.6
and the manliest Lavender Fate you ever did see ;)

I decided against bringing my 24K Juliet and X-Squared and WITK Hijinx, as I don't want to be tempted to part with those.
Dibs on the zero!

Username Hidden said:
Dibs on the zero!
OK...maybe ;) I don't really want to let most of this stuff go actually. I think I'm starting to have separation anxiety already. Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.