• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OFFICIAL RED Day Buy/sell/trade Thread

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
OK...maybe ;) I don't really want to let most of this stuff go actually. I think I'm starting to have separation anxiety already. Anyone else?
Nope sell me ur 24k xs lol

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
OK...maybe ;) I don't really want to let most of this stuff go actually. I think I'm starting to have separation anxiety already. Anyone else?
Eh. Depends. Everything but one or two things in my collection would sell for the right price

Yep. Im bringing a lot. Including both 24k. Trons and all.. if someone wants bad enough, it will go.

What exchanged hands at the Event? Since Jim had first shot at everything what did he end up with?

Username Hidden said:
What exchanged hands at the Event? Since Jim had first shot at everything what did he end up with?
I'm curious to know this as well. Did anyone score something really awesome?

I traded a mint with box Zero 0.6 PlanetX w/+Red for a mint with box Zero 0.4 Cobalt w/+Red. It was a perfect trade, because the 0.4 fits my smaller face, and the 0.6 was a better fit for the guy I traded to. I also left with a 24K chrome Jawbone/RJ and a 24K Fast Jacket from Dr. Chop. I would have liked to trade more, but there wasn't that much actual trading action going on.

Username Hidden said:
I traded a mint with box Zero 0.6 PlanetX w/+Red for a mint with box Zero 0.4 Cobalt w/+Red. It was a perfect trade, because the 0.4 fits my smaller face, and the 0.6 was a better fit for the guy I traded to. I also left with a 24K chrome Jawbone/RJ and a 24K Fast Jacket from Dr. Chop. I would have liked to trade more, but there wasn't that much actual trading action going on.
That was me brother!! I agree it was a great trade for both of us. I am wearing mine today!!
I would have liked more interaction with the attendees. That said, it was a really fun time with everyone.

Thanks again NiGHTSx2 for the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.