• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official: Water Transfer Group Buy Part 2 Photos!

Got mine earlier this week. Thanks! I regret not going for the darker frame. The Digital Camo still looks goofy on me, but it's unique!

Post pics guys!

BTW all international packages were shipped today besides pirucas' because he hasn't responded to my PM.

Also if you've received your pair(s) feel free to leave me seller feedback and I'll give you some as well. Link this thread as the deal URL.

Looking forward to getting them back. Lenses standing by ready to be fitted. :big_boss:

Just got mine today and I am happy with all 3. pics below

Blue Snakeskin with 24k Gold

img0475ca.jpg

Thanks again Batwolf for organizing this. It is quality work and definitely worth the wait. Let me know if you do another one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got mine today and I am happy with all 3. pics below

Blue Snakeskin with 24k Gold

img0475ca.jpg

Scatter Skull with Fire

img0474o.jpg

img0473ei.jpg

and Wood with Black Iridium

img0472pds.jpg

img0471ck.jpg

Thanks again Batwolf for organizing this. It is quality work and definitely worth the wait. Let me know if you do another one.

very nice. i wanna do the this same skull theme too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine have arrived back safe & sound here in the UK. I'm so pleased with them plus the Pit Bull & Jupiter bag from you Batwolf. Can't wait to get home from work now & get them both kitted out with their lenses & Icons. FAR, FAR better quality than the ones I had done from the company in Wales.

Latest Posts

Back