• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OG newb from Bama

blwright

Oakley Beginner
Roll Tide
Evenin from Bama. Been in the O game for years. Started out with Eye Jackets and Straight Jackets back in the 90's. Had a couple pair of M-Frames. Graduated to a pair of 1st gen Polished/Fire Iridium Polarized Juliets and wore them for years until the rubber was no more. Went through a couple pair of lenses along the way. Sadly they were shelved and forgotten about for years. Since then I've had Ray Bans, Costas, and Maui Jims.

Luckily I found the forum and sent my Juliets to The X-MAN yesterday for a refurb. Can't wait to get them back good as new and start wearing them again.

Evenin from Bama. Been in the O game for years. Started out with Eye Jackets and Straight Jackets back in the 90's. Had a couple pair of M-Frames. Graduated to a pair of 1st gen Polished/Fire Iridium Polarized Juliets and wore them for years until the rubber was no more. Went through a couple pair of lenses along the way. Sadly they were shelved and forgotten about for years. Since then I've had Ray Bans, Costas, and Maui Jims.

Luckily I found the forum and sent my Juliets to The X-MAN yesterday for a refurb. Can't wait to get them back good as new and start wearing them again.

The X-Man will breath new life to your Juliets. Enjoy them again and welcome to the Oakley Forum! :welcome:

Latest Posts

Back