• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oh How I Wish We Had A Craigslist Network

I use a CL App on my phone, it helps me to check every day for "oakley." Most the stuff in my area is garbage, overpriced. Once I was THIS close to picking up some OTT's for $250 (listed price) trying to text the guy so I could come by and pick them up (he never answered a single call); then he gets back to me saying his boss got mad that he was selling them because they were collector's glasses worth at least $400 and "would sell them to me for $350."

I use a CL App on my phone, it helps me to check every day for "oakley." Most the stuff in my area is garbage, overpriced. Once I was THIS close to picking up some OTT's for $250 (listed price) trying to text the guy so I could come by and pick them up (he never answered a single call); then he gets back to me saying his boss got mad that he was selling them because they were collector's glasses worth at least $400 and "would sell them to me for $350."

yup, cl here in az sucks bigtime.

Maybe we could make an official Craigslist thread where members can offer to help each other out.

I second this. There are sooo many good deals on CL and people like me (from singapore) has no access to them. Not fair at all! :(

pfft, you guys moan about cl deals;) I just wish that all the authorized dealers in South Africa sold, any special/limited editions, all I see when I walk into the shops is black, brown, and livestrong... I wish I had cl or something... Goodluck Razerwire on getting the deals, hope you come right mate!!

CL was a great resource for loads of different things when I was living in the US. Unfortunately, it doesn't have quite the same level of impact outside the US. Although we have CL in the UK it's not widely used, and we also have Gumtree which is similar but again not widely used (and run by eBay, so it's **** too). When I have posted stuff to sell on CL or Gumtree, most replies are normally from scammers who want it posted to Nigeria. I long to be able to find such gems as can be found on CL in the US.

Back