• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oh Look

How old is the lens? You probably already thought this, but I'd go to your local O store and explain your predicament... Shouldn't happen. When I worked at the local O we simply replaced the lenses of we had it in stock. If not, we'd ship the lenses to Oakley an get 'em replaced that way. All free of charge for the customer.

A similar thing happened to a pair of wires I had a couple of years ago.

I sent the lens to Oakley UK, and after some complaining on the phone they eventually agreed to SELL me a new set at half price.

I agree with the earlier comment. If I were you I would go face-to-face at an O Store with this. You'll get better results than if you complain long distance.

Monster Dog

OMG!!!!!!.....NOOOOOOOOO........I hope everything goes ok with this opperation........It breaks my heart to thing there's an injured MD frame out there...........This would be worse than it being on my Pit Boss if it were me. If you feel you have to have him put down i'll do it for you just send him over :wink: But seriously like others have said nip into the local store with them as it sounds like there was a problem with the coating any way if it came of with your nail.

I had a similar thing happen with a pair of gascans. some of the coating on lense was coming off. sent it back with my one year warranty rec. and if i can remember i think they sen me a new pair or replaced lenses under warranty.

same thing happen many years ago but decide to keep the lens
goldglove_Photo180.jpg

Latest Posts

Back