• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oh My.....thats Exclusive!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

Looked for the white science for six months then found 3 in a week so gonna turn two into customs:

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have these three and a TDF Eyeshade but never wear any of them. I wear polished clear or matte clear oil rigs, batwolf, fuel cells or antix most of the time. I love the clear frames

I have these three and a TDF Eyeshade but never wear any of them. I wear polished clear or matte clear oil rigs, batwolf, fuel cells or antix most of the time. I love the clear frames
I am sucker for clear frames polished or matte too.I wear white frames in sports pairs easily, in lifestyle ones i only wear my Stpls Holbrooks.Great grabs Stephen.It is a fact that when you are after for something badly u cannot find it, when u forget it for a while they pop in front of u.Even though it is not a hard to find pair i was after for a Fonseca Antix at a decent price from April.When i found 1, a store had 3 last pcs in clearance so i bought 2 in the same week :lolsign:
My opinion is to make a jade one with a matching icon

Very nice collection. the customs sound like they are going to be sweet also. It's funny how things manage to turn up when you try the least.

Back