• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oh,no....not Another Pair Of Corten Eye-Jackets........Doh!!!!!!!!!

You might be interested in the Trenchcoats then O_S. Larger orbit, around about the same time but rarer due to week earstems.

Yer, I've seen them & had trouble working out which was which sometimes but just love this style of frame. If you ever need to loosen your grip I might be tempted but only once I've got my Tribal MD's & OTT's...................:biggrin1:

1)Pearl 2)Ivory 3)Cheetah 4)Matte Black 5)Fingerprint 6)Gold X 7)Tortoise 8)Corten 9)Fuel 10)FMJ 7.76mm 11)FMJ Electric Mustard 12)FMJ 45mm 13)FMJ 9mm 14)Blood 15)Moss 16)Cobalt Blue 17)Black-Gold
The list excluding the 5.56 frames I have....waiting for earstems to be attached.....

OK 10) 7.62 - I thought it's a polished aluminum frame. Comes from your flashlight.

Yer, I've seen them & had trouble working out which was which sometimes but just love this style of frame. If you ever need to loosen your grip I might be tempted but only once I've got my Tribal MD's & OTT's...................:biggrin1:

I may be able to start you off Tony.....

OK 10) 7.62 - I thought it's a polished aluminum frame. Comes from your flashlight[/QUOTE said:
That's right marc2040, only what Oakley made, no customs in this line up:big_boss:

Good stuff said:
Fear, I don't suppose you have a pair or two of the ones I've listed which you're willing to let go or know of someone who may?

Back