1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm in search of an Oil Drum II in root beer or brown smoke. Not to be confused with the oil rig... I got one from Steep and Cheap for a steal, and sold it a while back. It was my favorite thing to wear for a while. So if anyone has a pair in pretty decent shape, I would love to purchase it!

Edit: Found the root beer frame I was after.... Now I'm interested in a different frame color. Black or White! Let me know what you have.

Last edited by a moderator: 12/11/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump! Still looking. May take an Oil Rig as well if I can't track down the Oil Drum.

I have that custom DP II if anyone is interested in doing a trade.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Under The Electric Sky

Rating:
    100%
    I have one

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ahhhhhhh, the dreaded "seller's remorse."

I'm sure most of us in this game have, or will experience that at some point ...

Good luck in your hunt ...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for black or white frames now that I got my hands on root beer.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump it up. Still interested in a black or white Oil Drum.