• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oil Rig Lens In Violet Iridium Possible?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

Anyone know if theres any lens that could be cut to fit an oil rig in violet iridium. I know theres a new batwolf w violet but i think the batwolf lens is a little smaller...maybe a radar, anyone know?

Anyone know if theres any lens that could be cut to fit an oil rig in violet iridium. I know theres a new batwolf w violet but i think the batwolf lens is a little smaller...maybe a radar, anyone know?

Well if you want radar violet good luck. The only way I know of getting a violet radar is from the BMX chrome. This is a question for Dr. Chop.

Well if you want radar violet good luck. The only way I know of getting a violet radar is from the BMX chrome. This is a question for Dr. Chop.

Oh, i can get a violet radar lens no prob, just need to know if it can be cut, there are ways :)

Thats how i got this:

84793761.jpg

only area of concern I have is the nose area. I will check mine when I get home to see if xl or regular radar will work

Very cool, anyone ave one of those they dont want?

Back