1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. lawman0210

lawman0210 Oakley Collector

Here is the best I can do for now. Looks like I will be moving to a double wide soon Ok here's my latest arrangement checkout the custom metal emblems - jumypeqa.jpg Ok here's my latest arrangement checkout the custom metal emblems - hy6ajava.jpg Ok here's my latest arrangement checkout the custom metal emblems - y5y3yhe2.jpg Ok here's my latest arrangement checkout the custom metal emblems - ygu3a5yh.jpg Ok here's my latest arrangement checkout the custom metal emblems - u3uqene5.jpg Ok here's my latest arrangement checkout the custom metal emblems - gyqybyje.jpg Ok here's my latest arrangement checkout the custom metal emblems - venytuda.jpg Ok here's my latest arrangement checkout the custom metal emblems - e9uqygud.jpg Ok here's my latest arrangement checkout the custom metal emblems - ga5ejyva.jpg

Cargo and Dallas O Hog like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Keep the single when you do because ull run out of room fast

3. lawman0210

If u look closely that's 2 singles! Yes I agree as I never thought I would need 2 singles. I might have to resort to using my Ikea display again. Dag nab it!

4. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

great collection of skulls! lol!! nice pairs bro!

5. lawman0210

Yeah I got them for 3.00 each or 2 for 5. Next week I'm going back to buy enough to fill that shelf from top to bottom and front to back. Pile them in there. It's going to look sick!

6. lawman0210

Start picking out the custom metal stuff. The X on top the tower the O in the case, smaller x in case, x key ch Ok here's my latest arrangement checkout the custom metal emblems - qe5use5y.jpg ain, o keychain

7. emjaycee23

emjaycee23 Vocare Ad Regnum

Nice collection bud

8. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Considering the amount of time you have been at it I am impressed. You certainly have become "O"bsessed.

I think it's safe to say if you can find 2 double wides you better snatch them up.

lawman0210 likes this.
  9. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Very cool!

10. lawman0210

Yes safe to say