• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Ok I'm new to this so If I want to trade non Oakley item 4 Oakley glasses where do I post

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a really cool USMC/Navy Chess set that valued at 900.00. I looked at the non Oakley exchange thread but there is 0 Posts. Where do I post it?

dg8c.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Even though you are a premium member, you may have to wait 30 days to access this area and reach the minimum posts

that would be in the miscellaneous/everything else exchange forum....o_O

Oh ok. I was wondering why there were 0 posts showing. I thought these oakley guys are hardcore only Oakley's I also saw a members thread. Whats that about?

Thanks for the replies

Woa..interesting piece!

That is a unique piece, K!

Yeah. It is one of those hamilton pieces where you pay 30.00 a month forever and they send you one piece every other month

I got 750.00 into it. No one wants to buy it so I would be happy with some shades and they take up less room.

Username Hidden said:
that would be in the miscellaneous/everything else exchange forum....o_O

Apparently nobody reads the forum rules. Anymore.

Yes i do abut was confused as if I want an Oakley item if trying to trade a non oakley item would I put the trade in the NON oakley forum. was unclear if the trade had to be an Oakley for an Oakley to go in that thread so I asked. What more do you want from me? I joined to be a part of this forum and I did not try to buy or sell anything (that includes pm's) until I paid my dues. That is much more then I can say for some. I am not saying you just saying

Back