• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ok Need You Help

I think the Flaks would serve it's purpose. Especially if something happened and you managed to get hit in the face hard. Flaks serve it's purpose way better......the all around cool look? Something else would serve that cool look but Rustpot is right here, go with purpose.

Don't **** around. Flak. You want to not hop out and have your glasses shift. You need to be able to replace them should you be hit or need to ditch them.

They look the part, black on black is all you need. You don't want to stand out.
+1
Flaks fit well, parts are available and cheap... Interchangeable lenses is a plus ...

They can be customized to your liking (style wise) and if something does happen... You won't be kicking yourself for ruining such rare pairs (Mars, craters etc...)

emudamar.jpg
9y4egy5y.jpg

Last edited:
Mars Crater BI, if the rims don't impede your vision.
I think that's the best combo of intimidation-factor, class, stealth and style.
Don't wanna stand out and be a target, that I'll echo.

would you be able to sleep if you lose your mars on the job? rust is right, use the flaks. a lost flak is better than a bent (by being hit) or even lost mars....

Latest Posts

Back